Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'm thankful for..

I'll be doing a couple of posts on what I'm thankful for. Of course, I can't do enough posts of what I'm thankful for, because it would never end. God is so good! I have blessings innumerable! The first thing I am thankful for is my family. God has given me two wonderful parents, who teach their children what is most important in life. Thanks Mom and Dad for the examples you are to me! And then of course my 5 sisters who I could not live without. 
 Photo credit:KayNicPics. To Rhea: Thanks for putting up with your embarrassing older sister:) And for having a heart for those who are hurting and need Jesus! Keep shining your light and being an Christ-like example.
 To Cassie: Thanks for being the "tomboy" of the family. I am glad there is someone who is willing to do the chicken chores. And thanks for being you and no one else.
 To my family: Thanks for shaping me into the person I am today. I appreciate all you do for me.
 To my crazy sisters: I love you guys:)
 To Claire: You can always make me laugh at your dumb word mix-ups and blonde moments. I don't think there is ever time when I don't laugh when I am with you. Keep being yourself.
 To Mom and Dad: Thanks for being there for me through every moment of my life. And for your godly advice. God knew I needed both of you as parents, and I'm so glad you are, even if sometimes I don't act like it.

 To my littlest sister: Where to even start. Thanks Sophie for always showering me with love. I love when you run up to me when I get home from work and say, "LYNELLE, I missed you." I hate and love watching you grow up. Just slow your growing down a little bit.

To Tessa: Oh Tess, you make me smile. You have a smile for everyone, and can cheer me up on my worst days. You have such a way with making friends and being a leader. Even though you are still kinda little, keep it up. One day you will come to appreciate it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment