Monday, November 25, 2013

I'm thankful for...friends

I'm am so grateful for my friends. God has blessed with amazing sister in Christ. They encourage, chastise, and challenge me so much. Sometimes I try to imagine life with out my friends, and it's really depressing. So, here's some of my friends. And I have lots more, but I'm not the best at remembering to take pictures.

 Ryan and Ashley's wedding earlier this year. Thanks of letting me be a part of your big day!

 Fishing with Victoria and Katie one summer evening.
 Time spent with the High School girls in Princeville.
 Mystery Trip 2013 with these girls. No we did not rig the number system, it just happened that way.
 Two of the best friends a girl could ask for:)
On the ride home. What a weekend. We were all extremely tired, so there may have been lots and lots of giggles. For those of you who are wondering where we went, it was Bay City, MI. Another church for many of us to cross off our list. It was such a great weekend, and I'm so thankful I did decide to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment