Friday, April 12, 2013

Things I Have Encountered This Last Week

1) A woman waving her hands at the railroad track, while parked in the middle of the road. I was trying to pass. Apparently, she was trying to get the attention of some railroad workers to tell them the railroad needed fixing.
2) An intersection with all four stop lights blinking crazily. I just went. Nobody knew who's turn it was to go.
3) Worms. Disgusting worms. It was rainy the past couple of days. Apparently the ICC sidewalks are a safe haven for worms. I was trying to walk like a normal person while avoiding stepping on any worms. I don't think I really looked normal.
4) A very large cinnamon roll. I got it at work. It was delicious. And one of my co-workers said that every time he sees me I am eating. whoops! I can't help it when they put delicious cinnamon rolls in the break room.
5) A grocery cart. I went grocery shopping for mom last Thursday. Mostly because I need ingredients for Ashley's Personal Shower and I didn't want to wait for Mom to go shopping. I took Tessa along. It went pretty well. I got multiple "It looks like you have your little helper today". Yes indeed I do. Although she is not my child, and if by hanging on to the end of the cart and making it very difficult to turn, you mean help. Then yes, she was helping.
6) Nerdy Attire. Ashley's Personal Shower theme was accounting, so we dressed up as nerds. It was cute:) It was a fun time. Everyone had their own cubicle made out of a tri-fold poster board cut in half. We put sticky notes all over it. The cup was a mug and the place-mat was a ledger pad. We also put nerds and smarties on the table. I'd say we did a pretty good job. I was in charge of the desert. I brought all the ingredients for coldstone. It was good, delicious, yummy, mouth-watering. Ok you get the idea.
7) A cute joke. I told it to my mom, and I heard my dad laughing in the office. Apparently he heard too. My sisters didn't think it was quite as funny as I did. Where is there sense of humor
What did the Koala say when he was told he wasn't a bear? What do you mean I'm not a bear? I have all the Koalafications. 

And that is all folks. Of course I encountered other things this week, but I don't want to bore you to death. Hope you all have been enjoying this week, even though it is kind of rainy and cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment