Friday, February 8, 2013

As of lately...

I was just looking at some of my last posts, and realized I haven't update you all about my life, so here goes. This semester is going pretty well. I enjoy my half hour breaks with Seth immensly:) I like the breaks by myself a lot too. That's where my introvertism comes out:) If you go to the basement of ICC right underneath the Cafe, there are chairs facing these HUGE windows. There is also no one else down there. I love it! I can just look out the window as much as I want, although the most exciting thing I probably see out that window is a branch moving in the wind. Two weekends ago was Andy and Michelle Martin's wedding, so I headed over to Tremont with Tonya Martin for the afternoon service. It was a really nice wedding/reception. After hanging out at the reception for a while, we went to my Uncle Dale and Aunt Lavonne's for a while before going to ACYF in Eureka. On the way to ACYF, Tonya's dad called us and asked if we could come over to the Pizza Ranch in Morton, because the Princeville bus broke down. Well I decided that we should just head to the church, because I have a permanent carseat in the back, so we wouldn't fit many people in the car. Some men from Eureka took big 15 passenger vans to pick all the kids up. It didn't help that Princeville/Bradford was suppose to sing first:) It all worked out, and it was a great evening. It always reminds me how I don't miss being in Bible Class. It sure was hard work trying to be cool:) Amber left for Florida that Sunday also, so we were apart from each other for a week. It was kind of tragic. Although, I think it effected her more than it did me:) I keep busy I guess. We made it up this week by being together everyday this week. Last weekend was my cousin Brooke's baptism. It was such a blessing! I think I have an allergic reaction to being in the front of church. I break out in tears. I seriously hate being so emotional. My sisters can pretty much tell me when I am going to cry. I told myself I wasn't going to, but then Seth went through the line and I bawled. Then I regained my cool, but immediatly it started up again when I went through the line. And then again when my sisters said that they knew I would cry when Seth went through the line. What is wrong with me? I seriously cry at everyone's baptism. I could probably go to someone's baptism who I didn't even know and bawl my eyes out. My mom told me that when I was younger that they could never get me to cry and now they can't get me to stop! It's funny how things change over the years. This week, I went shopping on Tuesday after school with Amber. Actually I was suppose to be returning things, but you know how that goes with me. Turns out I actually do more shopping than returning. There are so many good sales right now though, because all the stores are getting their spring stuff in! I remembered that my mom's birthday it tomorrow, so I bought her 2 things from Loft. She is doing this thing where she isn't buying any clothes for herself for a year, so she tells us to buy clothes for her for Christmas or her birthday.(Is that even following the rules?) Oh, and when we get rid of clothes, she makes a mad dash for it, to see if she likes any of it. It's weird that my mom is wearing hand-me-downs from me. Guess that happens when you are the same size. I really hope she likes the stuff I got her, because they are final sale items, so they can't be returned. I like them if she doesn't, and may borrow them once in a while:) Yesterday, Mom texted when I was on my break. She sent me this picture of Sophie's potty seat with something in it and asked "What is this?". Well, I responded "I have no idea, but it looks disgusting." And then she told me Sophie went poop on the potty. I was so proud of her. I was grinning like a fool, and I'm glad no one asked me why I was smiling, because I would have to respond, "My sister just went poop on the potty." Only, big sisters would understand my pride:) Mom and Dad are going out to eat tonight with Mark and Paula Feucht and Mark and Judy Hartman in Bloomington, so I am taking the 3 youngest girls to Family World Relief Night after work, which is where I am right now. It's nice when it's not busy, because I can do such things as this. This weekend we have baptisms in Princeville and next weekend I am planning on being in Washington for baptisms. I will be glad when I can be in Princeville for a normal Sunday. As much as I like traveling, I enjoy being home more. I have been very thankful for this weather. I absoutely hate snow. I would love to live somewhere where it is cold, but there is no snow. Maybe it's also because I am constantly driving, and so far snow has not really been friendly to my driving. I hope everyone is doing great also!

No comments:

Post a Comment