Wednesday, March 12, 2014

news

It all started a couple of weeks ago, I got an email at work saying that one of the tellers I work with was moving out to Speer to work as a loan processor. There was full time position open in Peoria(where I work). Was. I'm excited to announce that I am now full-time. God is so good. Honestly, 3 weeks ago I would have never guessed that I would be full time. During the time that I was waiting to hear back from my supervisor, I had kind of a lot of stress building up. I wasn't sure when I would get another opportunity like this at the bank, and I really do love my job. I had to work on my patience and trust. I knew that whatever happened was part of God's will for my life, and I was going to have to accept whatever he threw my way. I'm so thankful and excited that my prayers were answered! God truly knows what is best for me. Really not a lot is changing, except for my hours. I was working around 30 hours a week, and now I'll be working around 40. I won't have my Thursday afternoons off, so time management is going to be a little stressful. I probably will have to cut back on my social life during the week and save it for the weekends. Sacrifices of a working woman I guess:) And I'm willing. Claire came home tonight to steal my thunder, and announced that she got a job today also at Jubilee Cafe. It's ok though. I'm glad for her. I wonder how my parents are going to manage with half their kids with jobs:) God truly has provided for our family. We really haven't had a lot of trouble finding jobs, and they are good jobs too. I think we can all agree we work in great places with great people. Anyways, that is my news. Probably not as exciting as you thought, but I love to see God's plan for my life, and I can't help but share how He is working.

For God giveth to a man what is good in his sight wisdom and knowledge, and joy.
Ecclesiastes 2:26

No comments:

Post a Comment