Saturday, October 26, 2013

What Are These Book Reviews?

You probably have noticed a few book reviews on my blog lately. Well I figured I better fill everyone in, so they don't keep wondering. I signed up with 3 different publishing companies to review books for them. Basically, what happens is they send me a book (for free and I get to keep it) and then I read it, and write a review on it. I post it on my blog and a website that sells books. These programs are for bloggers only. My books have been piling up, because I have been procrastinating writing reviews (Lynelle procrastinate? What?!). So you will be seeing a few more reviews soon. The publishing companies I signed up with are WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group, Tyndale House Publishers, and Bethany House Publishers. Most of the publishers send me emails once a month, and I get to pick the books I want to review. I love these programs, because it seems I always have something to read, plus the books I don't like I can just sell at the Book Nook and buy a book I actually like. So it's a great program, and so far I've received quite a few books, which means my small library is getting bigger. So hopefully you understand a little more what the book reviews are all about, and I hope you read them. And I hope it encourages you to read more, because reading is a good brain exercise:) Have a great weekend everybody! Until next book review...

No comments:

Post a Comment