Sunday, October 14, 2012

I live for the weekends....

Not really, but I do look verrry forward to them! This weekend was nice, because I didn't work on Saturday:) Not that I don't like my job, but it's nice to have a Saturday to relax, since I am going, going, going every single hour of every single day! Not quite, but it sure seems like it sometimes! I am going to start blogging about daily life now, just things I have been doing, and things that make me laugh, and things that make me proud(Sophie:)). On Friday, I did not have class due to our fall break! Yay!! I was hoping to sleep in, but got woke up at 7:45 to Sophie crawling on me. Not a pleasant way to wake up, but thats what happens when you have younger siblings I guess. So, I woke up, because Tessa was scared since Mom was garage saleing/shopping. I feed Sophie and Tessa breakfast(I had no idea if Sophie had eaten or not, but she acted starved!). Then I went downstairs to get ready for the day. I went back up stairs to get some hairspray(We always run out....it probably has nothing to do with having 6 girls in one house:)) and found Sophie sucking on the end of a broken mercury thermometer, and there was no line inside. I literally freaked out. I called Mom and she was like I don't know what to do, and I was like well I don't either and that's why I called you. Anyways, it's nice to have a aunt who is a very good nurse, so I called up Brittany and she said that is actually the fumes that are harmful so we should just get it out of the house and Sophie will probably be fine. So we did, and Sophie is still alive. I can't guarantee she is normal, but that's probably not from the mercury and more from having 5 crazy sisters. After settling down from that fiasco, I gathered myself up and took Tessa and Sophie to Tanner's Orchard for the morning. We went and played on the playground a while, although Sophie was a little wary of the whole deal. There was a school there, so there were kids everywhere. Tessa got bored of that pretty quickly. It was good that Sophie and I were free, because we didn't spend much time at the playground. Then we headed over to the animals. I think that was Sophie's favorite part. She loves animals! She's probably one of the only one's in our family who does. Let's hope she doesn't lose it when she gets older! We feed the goats, even Sophie:) Tessa didn't like the big ones, and I felt bad for them because everyone feeds the little ones, but I guess life gets harder as you get older....sigh. Then we went inside for some yummy lunch. Well mine was, I'm not sure how delicious their hot dog was, but thats what they wanted. Then we went outside to the playground some more, then we went inside and bought some carmel apples for the family:) delicious!! Aunt Marybeth was our cashier, so that was fun seeing her! Then we headed home, and I worked from 2-6. Here is a funny story that happened to me on thursday. I was sitting at my teller window, and I saw this black boxy thing that looked like a remote control. It was right underneath my desk, and I was kind of messing with it(problem #1). Next thing I know, 2 cops come walking into the bank. I guess it was an alarm for the cops if someone is trying to rob the bank. Why can't they tell me these things ahead of time?! After work, I went to Kaylie and Kourtney Stahl's house for the H.O.P.E wiener roast. It was a really nice evening. Saturday, I cleaned some at home, and they went up to Cherrytree to clean. I rushed home, packed up the 3 youngest girls and headed to Titus 2 at the Villa. It was Mom and Dad's 21st anniversary on Saturday, so they went out to eat and did some shopping. It was a fun evening, and I learned that tying comforters is harder than I remembered. On Sunday(today), we had a wiener roast at David and Crystal Streitmatter's for Crystal's 50th birthday. It was sooo much fun! We played knock-out, frisbee football, and even had a hayrack ride despite the freezing cold weather. So, that was me weekend packed into a book for you to read:) I really had a very good weekend, and next weekend won't come fast enough! Hope you all enjoyed yours also and have a blessed week this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment