Monday, May 26, 2014

Life Update #234908

I'm going to try to keep my words short, and my pictures many. Hope you enjoy!
 Collingsworth Family and Legacy Five concert last Thursday night with these 2. Amazing night full of worship to our Lord!
 Legacy Five

 The Collingsworth Family(LOVE THEM)

 Steak and Shake afterwards. Hannah met us there after her musical practice.
 They spent quarters on the largest gum balls I have ever seen. Disgusting.
 Summer nights with my sisters are seriously the best. And Tessa's rocking her PJs:)
 On Wednesday night, Jaylyn and I went over to our friend Paige Ehnle's house for a delicious supper of chicken parmesan and homemade alfredo sauce with noodles. So yummy. After supper, we went and checked out Paige's sister's new house which is adorable, then came back, ate cheesecake, and went stargazing. Oh, and we went on a walk after supper to walk the dog. It was such a great night!
 And then Hannah's musical was this last Thursday night, which actually was just the dress rehearsal. Really good!
 It's ok if you laugh at her outfit, because I definitely did. It seriously is so funny!
 Went to Starbucks during intermission, barely made it back in time, but we did.

 My cup said "Ask me", what does that even mean?


 Corbin(my cousin) graduated from 8th grade this last Friday night. I got to hold Miss Josie for part of the ceremony.
 Libby(Corbin's sister)
 Corbin getting his Athlete of the Year award.
 And his diploma

 Marissa played in the band

 This is my cousin Seth's truck he has been working on for awhile now. Again, I give you permission to laugh at it, because it is funny.
 Amber, Hannah Schick, and I went camping last night at the Murphy farm(which is like 5 minutes from my house). I didn't get there until around 11:30 p.m. because of the graduation party. But don't underestimate the power we have to set up a tent at that time.
 And to start a fire and cook a delicious breakfast. We decided that food is so much better over a fire.
 The tent
 And then we borrowed 2 four wheelers from Ryan and Joy Hoerr
 And we took a beautiful ride through the trails behind the Murphy farm.

 It was gorgeous.
 Kristy and I climbed a deer stand, which I might add was a tad bit frightening.
 Fourweeler from the deer stand.

 Working hard in the garden


 This is a bit blurry, but nonetheless funny.
 Graduation

Can't believe my little sister already graduated from high school! So crazy. I'm excited to see where God leads her in the future!
 The table set up. Food was so yummy!
 Her display table.
And our family.

And that pretty much summed up my life as of recent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment