Thursday, March 27, 2014

apology

So all those book reviews? yeah, I'm sorry. I've been majorly slacking in that area of my life. Those unreviewed books were like a dark cloud looming over me for the past couple of weeks. I finally felt motivated to do them after I received 2 new books in the mail for April's book review. I needed to get it done, and it feels good to have it past me. My life has been pretty blah for me lately. No Spring break unfortunately. Rhea is in Florida with her friends this week. I've been working more hours lately to prepare me for full time. It's not bad at all. I can handle it. Tomorrow is my last day as part-time(and I'm working 8 hours:)). I'm definitely not regretting my decision at all. I'm so thankful for my job. The past two weeks we(Princeville) hosted ACYF. It is sort of strange going to ACYF and watching the kids and not knowing hardly any of them. Goes to show how long I've been out of that, which I'm thankful for. But really, it takes me back, and I remember all the vanity in ACYF, at least for myself. I had to have the perfect outfit. I remember that very vividly. Plus all I did during the program was rate each church by how good they sang and by how cute the boys were. So dumb. Oh, and young group sings, are so much better than ACYF. Just saying:) Maybe it's because we mean what we sing, and we have a reason to sing! Today was my last day of having a day off of work, so Mom and I baked rolls for the senior citizen dinner. Actually it was mostly Mom, because I'm not to hot at rolling the crescent rolls. They kind of looked fat and out of shape. Mom's on the other hand looked great. Obviously I need some more practice. Tonight I am going to a Bradley Honors Choir concert that Claire is in and also Hannah Schick is in. Mom and Dad are going also, but I'm going with my friends. I also hear that the Bradley Choir is singing also, so I'm excited to hear that. Hopefully I get a few pictures of that. We all know how well I am at remembering to take pictures:) I am quite ready for this winter weather to be done with. Today its been in the 50s so maybe a few layers will be shed. Hope you all are having a wonderful week. And one last apology. Sorry there are no pictures. Hope no one is too disappointed. Maybe soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment