Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas 2013

Christmas went by in a flash. It always does. It was seriously a great Christmas though. So many good memories and time spent with family. And of course the best gift is Jesus Christ and his sacrifice on calvary! I have lots of pictures, so I won't bore you with my ramblings.
 After the Christmas program we always have to eat some of our candy...

 And Dad makes popcorn, which is one of his specialties by the way.



 Sporting the new outfit I got her for Christmas.
 And so is she.
 And she is too.
 Marking present properties
 Seriously. I laugh every time I see this picture. Funniest thing ever.

 Pure joy right there. She got everything she wished for for Christmas. Spoiled...


 Claire wrote a paper about what her perfect gift would be, so Mom bought her one.
 Too bad it's not a real car...


 Her proud look just cracks me up. She was sooo excited about her American Girl Doll.
 Setting up Sophie's biggest present.
 A train set. It was Dad's idea apparently. Somehow that does not surprise me.
 Christmas dinner 2013.
Meat made by Dad.
 Salad made by Claire.
 Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake made by me.
 Fresh veggies prepared by Tessa.
 Loaded Baked Potatoes made by Mom.
 Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits made by Cassie.
 Corn and Bacon dip made by Rhea.

 Kylie, Tessa, and Kaiya.
 Autumn
 Lexi
 Josie
 Larae, Rhea, Cassie, and Marissa
 Game time.

 The annual "Recite your Christmas program piece"

 And they always make Dad copy this one piece that some girl said a long time ago. Every year. Never fails.
 And Grandpa was just reading the whole time. Something about how corrupt our government is. He told after reading it, "Don't spend another penny. Not one." Ok, I guess I'll die...
 Don't let this make you think we just sit around all day. I didn't get a picture of the 12 a.m. basketball game that all the men were playing in the big gym.






 This pretty much explains Rhea and Sophie's relationship. Rhea tries to get her to like her...
 But Sophie only smiles for me:)
 Kylie
 Autumn
Ellie's going to be mischievous one

Chow time.
 The 6 girlies again on Christmas. They are getting to be quite the bunch.

And that pretty much sums up my Christmas. I didn't get any pictures with the Berchtold side of the family, but we had a fun time being with them too. I'm so blessed by both my families. I hope each and every one of you also had a wonderful Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment