Monday, December 3, 2012

no internet=better finals??

So I decided. I am going to stay off technology for a whole week starting Saturday. Believe me, that's a long time for me. I will make some exceptions to certain websites such as ICC and my e-mail. I think it will be good for me to see how much time I spend on the internet, plus it will hopefully(fingers crossed) help me study more(next week is finals week). We shall see how this turns out. Oh, and I may let myself get on the blog, just so I can update it with how it's going. You may laugh at me, but seriously this is going to be harder than you think for me. May you all have a wonderful week and remember to prepare for His coming.
Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
James 5:8

No comments:

Post a Comment