Saturday, February 25, 2012

Colossians 3:1-2

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ
sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Colossians 3:1-2

Recently, my friend Amber and I deleted our facebook pages. It is something I have wanted to do for a while and it helps to have someone to do it with. I have really gotten sick and tired of all the worldliness and evil I saw on facebook. Like my mom once told me, "It might not be good, but it doesn't help you." How true those words are. I can be using my time that I usually used on facebook to serve God now! I am sure God will bless me for doing this.

1 comment:

  1. lynelle,

    I think your blog is WONDERFUL! :) I definitely think you should keep it up. I think one awesome thing about blogs (at least I have noticed this from when I blog) is that you take little everyday things and realize the greater spiritual lesson in them. in that case, you have plenty to write about. I love it. don't stop. :)

    love,
    hannah

    ReplyDelete